Akaki Tsereteli State University students and academic/administrative staff can participate in the competition. Specialties: Economics, German Literature and Linguistics, Caucasiology and Slavic Studies, German as Foreign Language, Biology, Archeology and Ancient Sciences.
It is mandatory to demonstrate a minimum level (B2 for students, C1 for academic staff) of proficiency in German.
Mobility Period and Duration:
Students: The autumn semester of the 2018/2019 academic year - 5 months.
Academic staff: The autumn semester of the 2018/2019 academic year - 9 days.
Administrative staff: The autumn semester of the 2018/2019 academic year - 9 days.
2. A copy of the passport or identity card
3. Cover letter
4. Marks sheet
5. Language certificate
6. List of publications (for academic personnel and PhD students)
7. Certificate of student status/ employment verification letter
8. Learning agreement for students, working plan for academic/administrative staff
9. Agreement letter from the relevant department of the University of Jena (for academic / administrative staff)
The documents must be submitted to ATSU Foreign Relations and Strategic Development Service until 14 May 2018.
For more information see: http://www.uni-jena.de/en/guest_studies.html or contact Foreign Relations and Strategic Development Service. (III building, V floor, room 3504)