On February 6, with the support of Akaki Tsereteli State University Student Support and Development Services, an online meeting was held for ATSU students and graduates on the topic: "Modern Teaching Methods". The event was hosted by Otar Baghaturia, author of numerous training courses, associate professor, doctor of social and political sciences in public administration.
The following issues were discussed at the meeting:
1. Education as teaching and as enlightenment;
2. Learning and teaching as the exclusive function of our species;
3. Cognitive channels of the universe;
4. Raising a holistic person and society;
5. The evolution of mankind and the age of human knowledge.