The goal of the Psychotherapist is to facilitate the process of solving the psycho-emotional problems posed before students and find effective ways. A psychotherapist offers ATSU students individual and group consultations.
The main functions of a students’ psychologist are:
• Individual psychological counseling for students;
• Working on cases related to individual interventions of students;
• Carrying out primary and permanent screening of students, psycho-diagnostic assessment;
• Psychological assessment, problem-oriented service in the process of work;
• Planning of individually provided psycho-rehabilitation activities;
• Planning of the psychological part of an individual plan and providing recommendations within the timeframe, depending on the needs;
• Planning of students' psychological intervention, preparation of individual psycho-consolidating personal forms and interference in case of special risks (suicide, depression, personal disorder, inadequate conditions of different kinds caused by stress, traumatic experiences, etc.).
XXII Campus, ATSU library, Ground floor. T. Tabidze str. #18 room #22-104 (head office)
+995 568 09 01 04